The first level of the competition will be held at the Country Level. There are four categories that are mentioned below. One winner of Drum-Off Canada from each category will represent the country in the Global competition at Drum-Off Global against the rest of the world involving all 197 countries. All that is required from the participant is a 4-minute Drum Solo video recording on an acoustic drum set.
Registrations are already open at www.drumoffglobal.org and the last date for submission is November 9, 2020.
1) Super Junior (Drum Set) – age 7 and below by date Aug. 31, 2020 (even if the child turned 8 years old on Sept. 1, 2020, the child still can join the Super Junior category)
2) Junior (Drum Set) – age 8 till age 12 (all age based on year of birthday in year 2020)
3) Intermediate (Drum Set) – age 13 till age 18 (all ages based on year of birthday in year 2020)4)
4) Open – (Drum Set) age 19 and older (all age based on year of birthday in year 2020)
- Acoustic drum kits only. Electronic drum kits are not allowed.
- A video recording of a 4-minute drum solo.
READ THE FAQ’S BEFORE RECORDING THE VIDEO ON www.drumoffglobal.org/faqs-for-competitors
WHEN YOU ARE READY WITH THE VIDEO, REGISTER,PAY THE FEES AND SUBMIT THE VIDEO ON www.drumoffglobal.org/drum-off-canada