There are only three days left to you get your submissions in for the 2018 Juno Master Class. Three winners will be put on the fast track to being “JUNO ready.” Music industry members have to give their endorsement for artists to qualify. Winners will head out to Toronto to take part in a weeklong workshop with artists and industry experts. The deadline is June 25, 2018.
More information, can be found at www.junomasterclass.ca.
Submission materials needed:
- Two original tracks in mp3 format (released between January 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018)
- Lyrics for each track
- A link to where each song is available online: for sale, streaming, or viewed online
- A link to a performance video – The video should highlight a compelling and current performance of one original song (NO COVER SONGS). Please do not include full concert performances or music videos.
- A biography (200-word maximum)
- A publicity photo (must be in .JPEG or .PNG formats ONLY)
- An Academy Delegate Endorsement – Please provide contact information for the CARAS Academy Delegate who is endorsing you for the program
- Your Skype Username – if you do not have a Skype account, please create one here (finalists will be contacted through Skype only)
- Links to your Social Media Pages (including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook & YouTube)
- A list of notable accomplishments (500-word maximum)