Indie Week Canada, which begins next week and runs from Nov. 10-14, has released its free official app, which can be downloaded here.
The online conference will kick of on Tuesday, Nov. 10 at 11 a.m. ET with a featured interview with Downtown Publishing's Andrew Sparkler, who will be interviewed by Canadian Musician Editor-in-Chief Michael Raine.
Other events on the schedule include: Music Cities - Sustainability and Future Planning Panel; Keynote: Tracy Maddux (Downtown Music); It's a Global Pandemic - Now What?; How Professional Services and Tools have been Upended by Tech: Artists Managing Themselves; The Future of Event sponsorship - online and off; Can you Sync My Song? - Song Pitch Session; and more.
To view the full Indie Week conference schedule, go to www.indieweek.com/schedule-at-a-glance.
After downloading the Indie Week, users can:
- Access Livestreams and Videos directly within sessions and utilize the session Q&A
- Set up Virtual meet-ups with your fellow attendees to connect remotely
- Create and converse through various Discussion Topics in the Community Board
- Receive updates such as last minute room change from the organizers
- Get presentation documents and slides (if the event organizer uploaded them)
For more information, go to www.indieweek.com.