The Canadian Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (CARAS) has opened the 2021 JUNO Awards Submissions.
To be considered for nomination for the 2021 JUNO Awards, national music release dates must fall between the eligibility period of September 1, 2019 and November 6, 2020.
TD is supporting Canadian artists and will, for the first time, be fully subsidizing the submission fees this year for the following categories:
- Vocal Jazz Album of the Year
- Jazz Album of the Year: Solo
- Jazz Album of the Year: Group
- Rap Recording of the Year
- Contemporary R&B Recording of the Year
- Traditional R&B/Soul Recording of the Year
Key submission dates and deadlines:
- October 1, 2020 – Submissions open
- October 16, 2020; 5:00 p.m. ET – Deadline for discounted early-bird submission
- November 6, 2020; 11:59 p.m. ET – Deadline for submissions
For more information, go HERE.